Monday, December 6, 2010

BeST Programme

3/12/2010
Assalamualaikum,

Hello fellow readers, we meet again. Currently, I am at UniRazak attending the BeST Progamme. We were required to create a blog for learning purposes. I wanted to start a new blog but unfortunately, google is asking for verification requiring me to send my mobile number. Since everyone is trying to be super save in this cyber world, let's not do that, let's just use this blog. Eh wait, Puan Sita just mention to not start a new blog since maintaning ONE SINGLE blog is hard enough, so why add another blog and add up time in managing BLOGS. Very true.

So most likely, after this, my posts will be more professional written. Expect some improvements on the layout of this blog!

But as always, at first 'Yes, this blog will be improve!' but lastly 'Sorry for not updating this blog for so long'.

Let's see where this one will go :)

To BeST Programme partcipants and instructors who will be blog walking, blog hoping, WELCOME! Do forgive the cheesiness in some of the post :)

6/12/2010

But then, since BiotechCorp will also be monitoring the blog, I believe it will be best to just start a new blog for BeST Programme purposes. Mixing around peronal and business doesn't seem to be the right thing to do. Owh I think this will also be a great site to share my job hunting experiences with those in the States.

But feel free to visit my personal blog: Keeping things posted

No comments:

Post a Comment